Langsung ke konten utama

Boss Robot

"Good morning, Sir".

"Morning, Deara."

No intonation, of course, no emotion, mostly. None of my friends had ever experienced as I do now. Working for Boss Robot. I start working here last week. I am in the middle of challenging my self. I believe that I suppose to work for boss robot because I have ever experienced boss human who yelled at my ears all the time, hearing: "fuck", "bloody hell" words as my reward. So I deserve to work for a well manner boss who is robot. I know what I want to. That is why I am here. I need a trigger to behave with well manner even it is from a robot. When I work for robot human I learn words of shit. When I can learn nice things from a robot, it is very good to be true, right? Why I should work for robot human? 
The most favourite part is that easily I can just push botton on his nose when I want to hear appreciation of my good job. 
"Excellent, Deara."
When I shake his hand suddenly a promotion letter comes out from his mouth. So fun. 

You must work for boss robot.

Komentar